Everyone changes including myself. Then, why do I expect the relationships between these gradually-changing people to stay the same? I know I am just too foolish to have this kind of naïve thought.

          As we grow older, we expand our social networks. We expand our vocabulary list and adapt other different languages. When I talk to my friends, I realize that we no longer share the same language anymore.

          The language that we used to share in the past also gradually faded. The conversations between us are not as lively as before. No matter what, I strongly believe that I will find the language that we can share together again. As long as I assume that our friendship is valuable, I will never let go of it. I also hope that you do not either.

Don't blame me for this innocent wish.

---
MNS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VBA Chess Board without MOD

ေက်ာင္းေကာင္စီ သီခ်င္း

A Friend of Convenience