Yes, I do... or not... either way... Congratulation!!!

Relationships... Marriages... Love is in the air! Yes, weddings are always wonderful. Couples look lovely. They utter words of commitment in front of a huge crowd.

But seriously?! Isn't marriage a huge commitment?! How sure can you be with whom to marry?! Are you not scared of the aftermath?!

Call me a coward but I am very skeptical about any relationship! I want all my relationships to be reciprocal.

Let's be optimistic! Like every relationship quote says, you will find someone who deserves you one day... and your relationship will be so freaking awesome... and you will spend your entire life with that person... Awwn! I just hope it's correct.

I happened to listen to the song on Facebook! A wedding song for my cousin's friend! It's a very sweet song~ 

Happy Belated Valentines' Day!~ 
May you find your one!~

---
MNS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VBA Chess Board without MOD

ေက်ာင္းေကာင္စီ သီခ်င္း

A Friend of Convenience