My Confession of Sin_ Part (2)

As I said in Part 1, I learned something more than my intolerable habits. The lesson I learned is that people always take in only a small amount of information and make their choices and decisions.


The first example would be me. I just absorbed little information and decided what was going on. At last, I hurt someone whom I should not have hurt from the start. I felt really upset with myself for ending up hurting my friend. What made me worse is the accusation of the other friend. That friend also  knew little; however, he decided that it was all my fault. I cannot blame on him either. Yes, according to what he heard, it is true that I was the one who hurt my friend. Still, on the other hand, I had my own reasons when I committed my sins. When the information is misinterpreted twice, more and more people ended up hurt.

You can call me anything; however, I want to let you know that you do not need to constantly remind or accuse me how bad I am. And, thank you for telling me that I was "just pretending and stubborn" when I said that I did not know how to treat myself! Thank you for telling me that I was "doing what I just want to do"! Thank you for telling me that you are disappointed with me! And above all, thank you for over-reminding me that I should not "overdo stuffs"! ~And I am so not going to forget what you said to me. I am not going to revenge on you or anything like that. However, remember that I was more than upset when you told me those stuffs! Just remember that I will always remember them!

These days, I can't understand why people would say things if they know they would upset others. For sure, I sometimes didn't think of the consequences before words escape my mouth. Now, I try my best to "connect my tongue to my brain" before I start talking. Of course, my friends will know that I have changed.

Now, I always think twice before I open my mouth. I never get into the middle of any courtship of any of my friend. I try my best not to comment on any relationship.

I tell myself that there can always be a better me; I am always striving for it.

--
black/white

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! =) Now, I think I have become a better person. Or, I hope so. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VBA Chess Board without MOD

ေက်ာင္းေကာင္စီ သီခ်င္း

A Friend of Convenience