Lost

These days...
I am having mixed feelings...

Sometimes, I think I am enjoying the life I have...
Being single and shit...
I can do whatever I want...
I don't need to take any one into consideration while deciding...
Yes, I am enjoying my own shit...

At the same time,
I look around and see happy couples around...
There always seems to be someone with someone else...
There is someone whom you can always care...
(and possibly not complain that you care...)

Also, should I take into serious consideration my mum's words...
...when I find someone to date?

Anyway, I don't know what I want...
But I really wish there is someone...
Someone who understands and cares for me...
Someone whom I understand and care for...

Just hope that this could happen in the near future...

==
daydreaming black/white

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VBA Chess Board without MOD

ေက်ာင္းေကာင္စီ သီခ်င္း

A Friend of Convenience