What you really meant for me...


It was September 22. You told me to break up with you. I asked you for the reasons; however, you refused to tell me anything.

Only after a week did I know that you actually didn’t love me. You were feeling guilty that I fell in love with you for real. You thought that it would be the best if you put an end to my feelings.

Then, let me tell you. Yes, I really fell in love with you. Did you think that I would wait for you like any other girls whose hearts you had broken? Did you think that I would beg you to come back to me? Did you think that I would forgive you for abusing my heart?

The answer is “NO” to hell. Don't ever think that I am a drama queen like that girl in "The day you went away". I will never ever forgive you for what you have done to me. Let me give you the answer to those questions with just a song. It is this song “Fall” by Ina. I hope you enjoy this song. But don’t worry. I will not revenge you. I will just wait to smile until you fall yourself and regret that I am not there to help you.
black/white

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VBA Chess Board without MOD

ေက်ာင္းေကာင္စီ သီခ်င္း

A Friend of Convenience